Are your manuals and warranties everywhere? Do you find yourself in a moment when in need you don’t know where it is? What if I told you there is a way to fix this? What if I told you when you do need one of the warranties, you could have them in your hands in a second?
Okay I might tell you a sweet story but it is possible. It’s pretty simple and really nothing magical about them, but they are oh so handy and effective.
To get you started, if you are like most household it might take you a few days to find ALL your warranties and manuals.
so before I tell you the steps to get you started, make sure you got every single manuals you got!
So, you’ve found the manuals , Now Where do you start?
- You want to make sure you Pile Your Warranties into categories. Kitchen appliance, Furniture, Gadget , Camera etc
- Get a sturdy Binder One that can hold all your Manuals and warranties. One that can expand too! I love the brand from Avery!
- Do not use Sheet protectors as they are only meant for single paper! Instead use aBinder pocket! One that has Velcro clip as they will not fall out.
- To avoid things getting messy or losing, staple the receipt with the warranties.
- Using these tabs to label and color code them are very handy. They are inexpensive tabs and can be reused!
So, you’ve organized the manuals and everything has his own place. Next, It’s crucial to maintain the binder as there will be new warranties/manuals coming in and old ones removed.
Nothing feels better than to have everything in one place!