We are about to be at the end of our challenge of 31 Days To a Pretty Organized. Home!
I am excited to talk to you about meal planning, as it has helped our family get quality healthy meals every week, and saved our finance.
Do you ever find yourself overwhelmed and stressed by the time it’s afternoon? Not knowing what to cook or forgot to buy that one important ingredient. It’s common, it happens to the best of us.
What is meal planning?
Meal planning simply means you are planning your meals for the day, weeks or even month.
Why should you bother with meal planning?
I encourage to give it a go. Not only will you save time, but also money! By shopping only what you have on menu, knowing what the dinner will be for the day or have a whole week/month overview for the coming days and weeks, does ease your mind.
How to get started:
to avoid being overwhelmed and frustrated and information thrown at you. I am just going to keep it really simple and to the point.
- start with weekly.
- write down your usual dinners you have every night
- divide and organize them in particular days you want to have as dinner.
- If you prefer to try a new recipe per week, pick a day you want to try a new recipe.
- Do you and your family loves take away? Pick a day to cook your meal from scratch. It’s cheaper and way delicious!
- Use this printable, to plan it all for you!
And that’s your weekly menu planned.
Grab your printable right here.